Monday, December 12, 2005

Hello

Well, so it begins. Back in high school I came up with this idea for a character named Chuck Chance, a no nonsense woodchuck. He has gone through many different changes, from secret agent to private eye, mostly because I was never happy with the stories I came up with. However, before I get tired of this one, I am going to make a webcomic of it. I plan to release a page every two weeks, or more if I can manage, along with character sketches and development stuff for kicks. I have the first story is called "Trip for Biscuits".
The first couple episodes are coming soon!

I hope you enjoy it.
Mike Boldt


Chuck Chance:Private eye and associated characters are copyright and property of Mike Boldt. Please ask for permission of use of story and artwork.

No comments: